Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Social Anxiety | DASH Diet Laugh!

Contrary to what I originally thought, the DASH Diet has nothing to do with Mrs. Dash. You know the Mrs. Dash seasoning line? Go ahead and laugh. We all know it feels good to laugh. It helps release tension and it lifts our mood. So what better way to get out of our depressed state and social anxiety tendencies? Here is your laughter for the day.

Let me back up for a second. I am searching for healthier eating habits as I could stand to lose some weight. I gained a few pounds when I quit smoking (again) and I don’t want my weight to get out of control. I’m not looking for a diet because I hate that word, but some healthier food choices won’t hurt.

I was on the WebMD.com site looking for anything of interest as far as eating, or healthy foods, or what have you, when I came across the DASH Diet. I thought, the DASH Diet? I use Mrs. Dash all the time and it tastes good, but I haven’t noticed any weight loss. LOL

Well, the DASH Diet doesn’t have anything to do with Mrs. Dash. It actually stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. It is a “diet” that helps with hypertension. And although I don’t have high blood pressure, it runs rampant in my family so I think I’ll give it a try.

I am not advocating the DASH Diet, but if you want more information on it, just click
HERE. I just thought I would give you your laugh for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Care to help a new, tired Grandma out with a cup of coffee?

Inspiring Quotes

 

Followers

Translate

About Me

Join My Community at MyBloglog!